The World is Saved The World is Saved

Extroardinary

This video really shows and reminds you that video games AREN'T just for fun or a waste of time, but a journey. video games are starting to lead away from this, but what we need is to keep the video games like this that give you emotion, in truth this almot made me cry. If anybody has beaten star wars kinghts of the old republic without rushing it, you can feel it. In the game you can't wait until you win, but then you realize that you are there to play the game itself, not to finish it. There should be many more games with this kind of heroism and storyboard for your 1 person to go through all this. If you are addicted to a game and don't want to stop, it isn't a problem, it means you like it.

The Intruder! The Intruder!

BEST

I loved this video because it combines many good animations and makes some good out of it, I have watched this many times, each time is enjoyable. I really hope you finish the next one and I wish I spoke your language so I knew more about the news XD. It inspired me to make my videos how they are. This is a must watched! >:D!

Twins Dismay Twins Dismay

Pretty good

I'd like to see this series keep it up!

Upgrade Complete 2 Upgrade Complete 2

Very good

Exclellent game, I got every upgrade and medal and what do i get? An elephant XD I even watched through the whole premium content and this game is much better than the previous one but i have only 1 small complaint, you can kill somebody with the improve heart rate thing XD, warning would be nice.

Harvey The Racist Rabbit Harvey The Racist Rabbit

Ummm

Dude WTF!?!?!?!? this is amazingly racist and horribly racist

Krutches responds:

Im making fun of Racists, Not encouraging it.

Nova Express Nova Express

pretty good

really nice mechanics and interface good job!

Fortunate Son DNB v2 Fortunate Son DNB v2

hey i know this!

this from battlefield vietnam!its really good and cool too its really good!

WS - It's Only Fair WS - It's Only Fair

smooth

smooth and nice like it!

Seth Walker - Jumper Seth Walker - Jumper