The World is Saved The World is Saved

Extroardinary

This video really shows and reminds you that video games AREN'T just for fun or a waste of time, but a journey. video games are starting to lead away from this, but what we need is to keep the video games like this that give you emotion, in truth this almot made me cry. If anybody has beaten star wars kinghts of the old republic without rushing it, you can feel it. In the game you can't wait until you win, but then you realize that you are there to play the game itself, not to finish it. There should be many more games with this kind of heroism and storyboard for your 1 person to go through all this. If you are addicted to a game and don't want to stop, it isn't a problem, it means you like it.

The Intruder! The Intruder!

BEST

I loved this video because it combines many good animations and makes some good out of it, I have watched this many times, each time is enjoyable. I really hope you finish the next one and I wish I spoke your language so I knew more about the news XD. It inspired me to make my videos how they are. This is a must watched! >:D!

Twins Dismay Twins Dismay

Pretty good

I'd like to see this series keep it up!

BestMadness BestMadness

ROFL

pretty good but try to put some more effort into it but other than that its pretty good!

(halo) The Fall of Earth (halo) The Fall of Earth

This is..

This is the best video of halo I have ever seen on newgrounds, very good job! I would like to see more of these and what song is here?

AdventureTime: VideoGames AdventureTime: VideoGames

Not bad

Eh its ok, but has a little too little story, still I know how hard it is to animate so its fine

Top 3 ways to die Top 3 ways to die

hm not bad man!

pretty good, and kinda funny

aquaz0mbies responds:

thanks i appreciate the comment

Jerry: The End Jerry: The End

when he looked in the closet

it shows episode 1 and during the story it changes and he meets jackie and goes to heaven, because of what he saw, maybe.

Darude - Sandstorm, FBF Darude - Sandstorm, FBF

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love this song this is awesome!!!!!!!!the colors go exactly fast enough and it is tight!!!!!i need a new word to explain how good this is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i feel sorry for people who give it less than a 10!!!!!!!!ill give it 9999999999999999999999999999999999999 9999999999999999999999999999999/10!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Halo Armageddon Halo Armageddon

awsome

this rocks i think you should make more and i agree with guy bellow me